LORAC, Hard Candy & Boots No7

I used an eyeshadow trio that came in one of my LORAC kits which I believe was Summer 2011.  I can't remember the name of the kit however, it came with two eyeshadow trios, bronzer, and a mascara I believe.  Anywho, one of the eyeshadow trios is called "Tempt Me".  Now at first, it looked like a bronze eyeshadow that I already had.  However, when I applied it, I really liked it -- it's a nice neutral brown-bronze with a pale gold highlighting shade which look quite nice together.  I also applied Hardy Candy So Baked Bronzer in "Tropics", and finished it off with Boots No7 Lip Liner in "Caramel" and Stay Perfect Lipstick in "Chinchilla"--which is one of my favorite lip colors; it's such a beautiful warm beige/neutral that goes with anything!  I love the Boots No7 Stay Perfect lipsticks and I wish they would come out with more colors! 

EYES:  LORAC eyeshadow trio in "Tempt Me" (kit)--(Lorac.com, Sephora, ULTA); FACE:  Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in "Tropics" (Wal-Mart); LIPS:  Boots No7 Lip Liner in "Caramel" and  Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in "Chinchilla" (Target)

Comments

Popular Posts