LORAC, Hard Candy & Boots No7

I used an eyeshadow trio that came in one of my LORAC kits which I believe was Summer 2011.  I can't remember the name of the kit however, it came with two eyeshadow trios, bronzer, and a mascara I believe.  Anywho, one of the eyeshadow trios is called "Tempt Me".  Now at first, it looked like a bronze eyeshadow that I already had.  However, when I applied it, I really liked it -- it's a nice neutral brown-bronze with a pale gold highlighting shade which look quite nice together.  I also applied Hardy Candy So Baked Bronzer in "Tropics", and finished it off with Boots No7 Lip Liner in "Caramel" and Stay Perfect Lipstick in "Chinchilla"--which is one of my favorite lip colors; it's such a beautiful warm beige/neutral that goes with anything!  I love the Boots No7 Stay Perfect lipsticks and I wish they would come out with more colors! 

EYES:  LORAC eyeshadow trio in "Tempt Me" (kit)--(Lorac.com, Sephora, ULTA); FACE:  Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in "Tropics" (Wal-Mart); LIPS:  Boots No7 Lip Liner in "Caramel" and  Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in "Chinchilla" (Target)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"