L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow "890 Bronzed Taupe"

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow "890 Bronzed Taupe"--This eyeshadow formula has been out for a while however, I was reluctant to try it because I thought it would be like any other eyeshadow I already own.  WRONG.  This eyeshadow formula is quite different; it reminds me L'Oreals "HIP" line, which seems to be getting phased-out.  This is a "high-pigment" eyeshadow with shimmer.  The color I chose is "890 Bronzed Taupe", which is a beautiful bronze that has flecks of gold and green to which gives it that "taupe" hue.  I love how this shadow applies and I noticed that the more you blend it in, the more it becomes like a sheen of color--very pretty!  As far as the lasting power; it lasted a pretty good length of time.  However, I did notice that about after 8-hours the shadow started to fade and almost melt into my eyelids (I did not use a primer and I tend to have oily eyelids).

Now, this eyeshadow comes packaged a bit differently.  It's a loose powder that is "pressed" into the compact, but when you dab your eyeshadow brush into it, the shadow becomes "loose"--Kinda hard to explain, but it's really nice!

Add caption

You can see how beautiful the shimmer is and the more you blend it in, the more of a sheen you get!  I really like this eyeshadow and I can't wait to try another color.

Comments

Popular Posts