Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick "Bronze Berry Pearl 22"

With the fall season upon us, our color palette shifts from bronze, pinks and corals to rich berries, deep russet, wines and plums.

Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick is a wonderful formula however, it has been discontinued to make way for the new Beautiful Color Moisturizing lipsticks.
Some of the colors are still available in the new formula HOWEVER, upon swatching a few of them and comparing the colors at my local EA counter, the previous shades are not quite the same, so keep that in mind.

I wish they had kept the Color Intrigue lipsticks because they are fabulous!  So creamy, pigmented, moisturizing and long-lasting!  Even after 5-hours I still had gorgeous color on my lips!  I'm glad I was able to get this color before they were all gone!

Pictured here is "Bronze Berry Pearl 22" 





Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick "Bronze Berry Pearl 22"


Comments

Popular Posts