F&NOTD: Chanel & OPI

I have not done a FOTD in a while.  I'm calling this "Face and Nails Of The Day", LOL

Me and my Husband recently celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary and his Birthday.  I did not realize nor did I plan at the time, but I ended up being dressed in "plums" that evening!  My eyeshadow, lips, nails and even my dress was plum!  Anywho, it was a beautiful evening!

Pictured here I am wearing CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre Long-Wearing Eyeshadow in "Fatal" (Fall 2013 Collection)

CHANEL Glossimer in "Blizzard" on lips

OPI "Meet me on the Star Ferry (2011 Fall Collection)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"