Senna Cosmetics Mineral Mix Pressed Cover & Finish Foundation and Secret Set Finishing Powder

Senna Cosmetics founder, Eugenia Weston is an acclaimed make-up artist who has been making actors and celebrities in Hollywood as well as around the globe beautiful for more than 20-years.  She became famous for her patented eye brow stencil kit and her lip glosses.

Today, I am featuring Senna Cosmetics Mineral Mix Pressed Cover & Finish Foundation and her Secret Set Finishing Powder.  Her powders are talc-free and fragrance-free.  Both of these powders are finely-milled.

The first thing I loved about these powders was the packaging.  Eugenia redesigned all of her packaging and they know come beautifully packaged in an elegant black box and the compact itself is dressed in black with a lacquered finish -- so beautiful and looks more upscale than her previous packaging.

I also love that there is a compartment to hold the sponge for touch-ups.

These powders are very finely-milled and the Secret Set Finishing Powder is translucent and barely noticeable on the skin.  I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I just love it.  It does not build-up on your skin or look cakey.  It helps keep the shine down on my oily/combination skin for about 3 to 4 hours.

The Mineral Mix Pressed Powder I chose was "Light" -- thinking I would be able to use it during the winter months, when I am not tan.  Well, it is a little lighter than I had anticipated, but I think I will still be able to wear it under my bronzing powder.  I wore the "medium" shade a few years ago and as I recall, her medium shade is much deeper than the light shade.  The coverage is medium, so if you are looking for a powder with full-coverage, you may not be totally satisfied.

In closing, I am very pleased with both of these powders and you really can't go wrong with Senna Cosmetics.  Eugenia is a pro and her products have to live up to her high standards.

Senna Cosmetics are available through her website at Sennacosmetics.com



Me wearing Senna Cosmetics Secret Set Finishing Powder -- I am really loving this finishing powder!  It's very silky and natural looking and does not look cakey or oxidize through the day.  It helps keep my oily/combo complexion matte for about 3-hours or so.

Senna Cosmetics Mineral Mix Pressed Cover & Finish Foundation in "Light" and Secret Set Finishing Powder on right.





Comments

Popular Posts