Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick "N18"

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick "N18" --  I am in LOVE with these lippie's!  The original formula and the natural.  I picked up the natural in "N18" which is a soft, powder-pink color.  I was in Sephora and actually looking for a different shade, I had this one on my list also, so I decided to try it.  Well, after some thought I decided to take it back because it was so similar to other lippies that I currently own.  I apologize that I don't have a swatch of this one because I returned it.  I highly recommend the MUFE line and the Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks!  They are awesome!
Add caption


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"