Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick "Pink Parfait" (Lasting Shimmer)

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick "Pink Parfait" (Lasting Shimmer)--EL  Pure Color lippie's are one of my fave's!  Spring is in the air and I am dreaming of spending the warmer month's at the beach and poolside.  With that said, I have been getting into soft pinks, roses and mauve colors!  I love this formula; it is so creamy and moisturizing and long-wearing (I know, I say that a lot but those are important factors in a lipstick, ya know?)

"Pink Parfait" is a lovely soft medium-pink with silver shimmer.  It falls into the "Pink-Berry" category.  I think it's a gorgeous color for medium skin tone gals like me and I love wearing these types of shades during the summer.  I dunno; there is just something so chic about tanned skin and glowing pink lips! :)

The Pure Color lipsticks stay on my lips about 4-hours, so that is pretty darn good.  And another thing I love about EL PC lipstick is that the color fades "evenly" and leave a soft hue on your lips.

Oh my gosh, and the beautiful packaging...I must say something about that; I love the design of the lipstick tube and the color at the bottom is a pretty close match to the actual color in the lipstick bullet!  I love the beautiful "EL" signature too.  I hope EL never changes this formula because I think they got it right with this one!



Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick "Pink Parfait" (Lasting Shimmer) -- in natural lighting (no flash)

Me, wearing Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in "Pink Parfait" (Lasting Shimmer) with Lip Pencil  by Jordanna in "Berry"  --Personally, I think this lip color looks good with a berry-tone lip liner pencil.  I tried using EL DW Lip Pencil in "Pink", and the tone was "off"; it was "too bright".  I think this one is a good combo :)


Comments

Popular Posts