Boots No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil "Blackest Purple"

Boots No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil "Blackest Purple" --  You have probably noticed from visiting your local Target store that Boots No 7 has (or is in-process) of updating their entire line of skincare and cosmetics.  I was anxiously awaiting the new Boots No 7 in my Target store, and pleasantly (and not so pleasantly surprised).  First, let me say that while I like their updated packaging, it seems they discontinued many of their lipstick colors, particularly the "Stay Perfect" lipstick.  I think I should leave that for another review.  
This review is on the Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in "Blackest Purple".  I have not tried Boots No 7 Eye Pencils before but I do love their lip liners.  The "Blackest Purple" is a beautiful deep plumb shade with shimmer.  It applies very easily.  I have not worn it yet so I can not comment on how long it holds-up.  More to follow!


Update 5/27/13--I wanted to note that after I wore this pencil a few times, I have noticed that it applies much better on your bare lid as apposed to applying it "after" you have applied eye shadow.  I always apply a primer before eye liner or eye shadow, to make it last all day.
Wanted to show how it looks without "flash".  In this picture, I am wearing the Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil (that name is WAY too long), in "Blackest Purple" on it's own, over my UD Primer Potion, and it lasted all day.
Me, wearing Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in "Blackest Purple"



Boots No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil "Blackest Purple"

Comments

Popular Posts