Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour "Amethyst"

Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour in "Amethyst" --  It's been a while since I've purchased any LM lippies and I've been eyeing this one for quite some time now and finally decided to go for it.

This color is a beautiful shimmering Mauve with silver shimmer.  Laura Mercier's lipsticks are so creamy and hydrating -- they are definitely one of my all-time fave's!  The shimmer formula is not at all what you think a shimmer lipstick would be -- it gives you lips more of a "glow", which I love.

This lipstick lasts about 3-4 hours (without eating/drinking).  I also love that LM lipsticks do not have any offensive scent; and the packaging is simple yet elegant.  



Me, wearing Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour "Amethyst"--such a pretty color-one of my faves!

Comments

Popular Posts