Smashbox The Nude Lip Pencil in "Medium"

Smashbox The Nude Lip Pencil in "Medium" --  I can't believe this is my very first purchase EVER from Smashbox!  I've always quickly glanced and their products, then just kept walking -- call me weird.  I dunno.

I was recently in ULTA and was checking-out some eye pencils and lip pencils and after a few swatches, I decided on this nude lip pencil from Smashbox.  What drew me to this one (ha--ha "drew"= Lip pencil/draw...lol)?  The fact that it is SO creamy and long-lasting as well as being a go-to "nude" lip pencil.

The "medium" shade would suit ladies with pigmented lips, such as mine.  I thought the other shades were too pale and had too much pink/peachy in them.  The medium was, Ahhhh....just right!


Swatch:  Smashbox The Nude Lip Pencil in "Medium"

Comments

Popular Posts