Welcome, my beautiful friends!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will enjoy your visit. I welcome your comments and questions. Have a beautiful day!


Monday, April 22, 2013

Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner "Shine Collection Brilliance"

Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner "Shine Collection Brilliance"  --  I used to love Clairol's Herbal Essences Shampoos year ago, especially the Chamomile formula.  I have not tried this newer "updated' formula and will post updates once I have.  This new formula contains NO SULFATES (conditioner) or SILICONES (shampoo).  Now, I prefer no sulfates in my shampoo's, but was willing to give this a try.  The scent is fabulous with chamomile, aloe, passionflower extracts and several other botanicals.  Made in France.



Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner "Shine Collection Brilliance" 

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone noticed that it doesn't say "brilliance" it says brillance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone noticed that it doesn't say "brilliance" it says brillance!

    ReplyDelete