Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Nexxus - Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner -- Purchased this duo at my local grocery store.  It was a bonus pack (good deal).

I have fine hair and this is a new formula that won't weigh hair down, and I'm all for that!

Styling products are also available in this line.

This formula has sea minerals and antioxidants and is supposed to add fullness to fine hair.  It also smells very good; light and fresh.  I have not washed my hair with this yet, so I will have to come back and post an update later!


UPDATE:  I finally got to try this new shampoo out and I thought it worked quite well.  The shampoo gave a nice lather, rinsed very well and left my hair feeling clean and not dry.  The conditioner is very light and rinsed very well also.  I also noticed that when I combed my wet hair, the tangles came out very easily.  I have very fine hair and my hair tangles like crazy.  After I blowed-dry, my hair felt fuller and soft and I seemed to have less fly-away's.  
Have you tried this yet?  If so, please do tell :)




Comments

Popular Posts