Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lasting Satin Lip Color "102" (beige)

Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lasting Satin Lip Color "102" -- This is a beautiful beige-rose color with a hint of shimmer which is hardly detectable on the lips.  The Armani Rouge is a very creamy, moisturizing formula that reminds me a little of YSL's Rouge Volupte.  This formula lasts about 3-4 hours on my lips and leaves a soft "tint" after it dries down.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and I love the magnetic closure on the lipstick case.

There is no strong fragrance to this lippie.

This is a great nude to wear with a smokey eye or when you are just dashing out the door and want something that is easy to wear.  




This is not a great picture (sorry).  You can hardly notice the color on my medium-pigmented lips.  I will try to post a better picture later on.

Comments

Popular Posts