L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick "Tickled Pink" & "Peony Pink"

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - "Tickled Pink 165" & "Peony Pink 580" -- I picked these up at ULTA on a whim.  I used to wear L'Oreal lipsticks many years ago and thought I would check them out again.

The packaging has not changed -- it's okay; nothing spectacular.

"Tickled Pink" is a pale frosty pink -- so  pretty and feminine

"Peony Pink" (my favorite flower) is a medium neutral frosty pink -- beautiful color.

The L'Oreal Colour Riche have always had that violet candy smell (think Pez candy); that is what it has always reminded me of.

Color pigmentation is good and the formula felt quite moisturizing.  The texture feels very lightweight.  Almost feels like a "sheer" lipstick.  You can build-up the intensity if you wish.



L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick "Tickled Pink"

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick "Peony Pink"

Comments

Popular Posts