Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss "Rosy Future 260" NEW

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss "Rosy Future" --  Revlon has re-vamped it's gloss; both the formula and the packaging.  The new packaging is "round", whereas the former packaging was "square".  Not sure why they decided to do that because I actually prefer the "square" tube.  Oh well.

The shade I chose is "Rosy Future", which is a warm rosy shade with shimmer -- very pretty!

The pigmentation is "average" and the formula is not long-wearing.  After a few minutes, the color began to fade however, my lips felt soft and moisturized for several hours afterwards.

I can't say that I would re-purchase this gloss.  I just happened to be in Wal-Mart and saw this new lippie and picked it up on spur of the moment.






  I





Comments

Popular Posts