Givenchy Le Rouge Lip Colour "203 Rose Dentelle"

Givenchy Le Rouge Lip Colour "203 Rose Dentelle" -- Everyone is raving about these new lip colours from Givenchy and when you try one you will know exactly why!  These lippies just launched this spring and they have already received awards!

The formula is "semi-matte" and glides on your lips like a dream -- they are so velvety-smooth!  The color pigmentation is intense so you only need one swipe for excellent coverage and hours of wear!  After about 4-hours, the color did not budge.  It leaves a soft stain on your lips after an hour or two of wear.  It does have a flowery scent which I did not find too offensive.  I'm usually not a fan of matte lipsticks however, this formula is like none other; my lips never felt dry--my lips felt perfectly moisturized and comfortable.

The packaging is a work of art!  Those design engineers did an outstanding job, and my husband is a design engineer (not cosmetics), and he was very impressed with the packaging!  The design is so high-end couture and the lipstick case is wrapped in real lambskin.

Rose Dentelle #203 is a deep rose color. While I love this formula, the color was a bit dark for my complexion.  I already have my eye on another color, "102- Beige Plume", which falls into the natural category, and is a peachy beige (review to come soon). 


Lipstick case is a collector's item!

Beautiful Givenchy logo....elegant silver case wrapped in genuine lambskin.

Beautiful embossed Givenchy logo on lipstick bullet.

Givenchy Le Rouge Lip Colour "203 Rose Dentelle" -- with flash.  Does not appear very dark w/flash, but see swatch below. 
Swatch -- Givenchy Le Rouge Lip Colour "203 Rose Dentelle" -- Without flash you can see it is a deep rose shade.

Comments

Popular Posts