Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss "Eternity"

Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss "Eternity" -- I recently started to explore the Smashbox line of cosmetics.  I was drawn to this long-wearing lip gloss.  The color "Eternity" is a bronze shade with shimmer.

I like the packaging and the applicator however, I'm not totally thrilled with the formula.  I like the idea of a"long-wearing" lip gloss however, if you don't like glosses that are "sticky" (where the long-wear comes in), then you will NOT particularly like this gloss.  I found it to be too sticky for me and I don't like that feeling.  The color is nice but very sheer.

Sadly, I threw away my receipt so I could not take it back to the department store to do an exchange/refund.  I hate when I do that because I usually hang onto my receipt until I know I'm going to keep the product.  Oh well.

I would have to say that this gloss is not on my "best gloss list".  I am partial to Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder and MAC glosses. 




Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss "Eternity"--Pictured here with Mineral Fusion Lip Liner Pencil in "Burnished"

Comments

Popular Posts