Milani Color Statement Lipstick "Candied Toffees 30"

Milani Color Statement Lipstick "Candied Toffees 30" -- While shopping recently at Walgreens I came across this new lippie from "Milani" cosmetics.

Now, this is a drugstore brand that I don't purchase very often however the packaging and lipstick seemed very appealing to me.

This is a brand-new formula that is designed to deliver excellent color and coverage in one swipe!  I have not worn it yet, so I can't comment on those claims.

The packaging looks a bit upscale however, I am not a fan of this growing trend with cosmetic companies (drugstore & department store brands) using shiny gold overlay on their packaging...repeat after me: fingerprints galore & not pretty at all :(

The scent is very fruity, so if you are sensitive to fragrance, beware.  The scent reminds me of watermelon candy.  The color I chose was "Candied Toffees #30", which is a nice neutral color.

These lippies come in cream, shimmer, metallic and frost versions.  Also, there are coordinating lip liner pencils, which were not available at the time I purchased this.  I will have to come back with updates on this one soon!


Milani Color Statement Lipstick "Candied Toffees 30"

Comments

Popular Posts