Milani Color Statement Lipstick "Candied Toffees 30"

Milani Color Statement Lipstick "Candied Toffees 30" -- While shopping recently at Walgreens I came across this new lippie from "Milani" cosmetics.

Now, this is a drugstore brand that I don't purchase very often however the packaging and lipstick seemed very appealing to me.

This is a brand-new formula that is designed to deliver excellent color and coverage in one swipe!  I have not worn it yet, so I can't comment on those claims.

The packaging looks a bit upscale however, I am not a fan of this growing trend with cosmetic companies (drugstore & department store brands) using shiny gold overlay on their packaging...repeat after me: fingerprints galore & not pretty at all :(

The scent is very fruity, so if you are sensitive to fragrance, beware.  The scent reminds me of watermelon candy.  The color I chose was "Candied Toffees #30", which is a nice neutral color.

These lippies come in cream, shimmer, metallic and frost versions.  Also, there are coordinating lip liner pencils, which were not available at the time I purchased this.  I will have to come back with updates on this one soon!


Milani Color Statement Lipstick "Candied Toffees 30"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"