Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #12 "Pearly Mauve"

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #12 "Pearly Mauve" --  Life has been so crazy lately and I have been trying to get caught up with things, including my blog.  I actually had this lippie for a while and discovered I had not posted it!  So here goes...

If you have read my blog then you already know that I am in love with MUFE's Rouge Artist Intense!  I already own several.  I am in love with #10 and #11 so decided what the heck, I will get #12 too, which is a gorgeous Pearly Mauve!!

I kid you not -- this lippies are fabulous....high pigmentation....long-wearing.  What I love about the formula is that you can apply a light coat, or build up the intensity as you wish and it will not budge!  While the formula may be a tad drying, I never have a problem wearing these.  You can apply a little balm beforehand if you find this formula too drying.  

The fragrance reminds me of Pez or those Violet candies if you remember from WAY back!  When these launched, they retailed for $19, which is very reasonable for a high-quality lipstick!  They recently bumped-up the price at Sephora and they are now at $20 USD, but no biggie -- they are worth that and more! 


Comments

Popular Posts