John Frieda Sheer Blonde - Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo & Conditioner

John Frieda Sheer Blonde - Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo & Conditioner  -- Whew!  Now, that's a really long description, LOL :D

I wanted to share this fabulous product from John Frieda -- I have been really loving this shampoo and conditioner.  My hair is color-treated so I always try to use shampoo's that are good for my hair and won't strip my hair color.

I love how this shampoo & conditioner makes my hair feel and the fragrance is very fresh & citrusy!  You only need a small (quarter size) amount to get a luxurious lather and the conditioner smells wonderful and doesn't weigh my hair down...I found these at Target and they even have a bigger bottle (pump dispenser), which I plan to get next time!  

Comments

Popular Posts