Bobbi Brown Lip Color "Plum Shimmer"

Bobbi Brown Lip Color "Plum Shimmer" -- I loved Bobbi's shimmer lipsticks, but she discontinued them (my favorite was Kir Shimmer)....  So, when I heard about these new lippies, I could not wait to try.  These shimmer lippies are different than the previous one's she made.

I chose the shade "Plum Shimmer", which is really pretty; however it was darker than I had anticipated and had to take it back.  It does not appear too dark (with flash), but it is a rich plum, which is more suited for someone with olive or darker skintones.  I do love the new formula, however and it has a very slight scent, which is nice.  The formula is very creamy and moisturizing.  I will be picking up another shade very soon!



Bobbi Brown Lip Color "Plum Shimmer" (with flash).  Please note color is a rich plum.

Comments

Popular Posts