Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream (Normal/Oily)

Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream (Normal/Oily) -  I was shopping at my local Target and noticed that they recently remodeled the cosmetic department.  How exciting!  I was happy to see the new Boots No7 shelves were re-stocked.  I was beginning to worry when I saw the shelves were getting bared, but the representative for No.7 told me they didn't want to re-stock the shelves until the remodeling was done.  The shelves are now well-lit, which makes it much easier to see the products, plus making it more appealing to the eye.

No.7 has revamped it's line and I have to say I was quite disappointed when I could not find my rebalancing day fluid for combo skin and the day gel.  The representative informed me that the day fluid was replaced with the "Beautiful Skin Day Cream" -- oh, such confusion!!  LOL

Now, I usually prefer a "lotion/fluid" because they are lightweight and more suitable for my oily/combination skin; however, after using this for a couple of days, I have come to like this day cream.  I did prefer the "pump" (bottle) as apposed to the jar, but oh well.  It's hard when you find a product you love and then they go and change things!

This day cream has a nice consistency and a slight fragrance, which is from the natural ingredients.  This day cream helps to balance and mattify the skin, and with the hot summer month's approaching, this day cream will be put to the test!  I apply this a few minutes before I apply my foundation, to give it time to absorb into the skin.

Very pleased with this product so far.


Comments

Popular Posts