Pur Minerals "Balancing Act" Shine Control Powder

Pur Minerals "Balancing Act" Shine Control Powder -- Love, love, loving this powder!!  I was in Kohl's one day, checking out their cosmetics department (Yes, Kohl's carries Pur Minerals....yay!) and came across this beautiful powder that can be used alone, or over foundation to help control shine and gives a flawless finish!  I love the marbleized formula -- so cool.  I applied this over Pur Minerals CC cream, which is also fabulous, by the way and I plan on picking that up soon!

Anywho....I was so impressed with this powder that I just had to have it.  So far, I tried wearing it alone, which is great, but it does not really give much coverage on it's own, but when you wear it over your mineral foundation or whichever foundation you love, it just gives your skin such a beautiful, soft-focus and natural finish (see pic below).  It's hard to describe; you just have to see it for yourself!  


I love this product.  I got mine at Kohl's for $25.  After about 5-hours, I did have some shine in my T-zone, but it worked quite well.  This is a powder I would purchase again. 




Me, wearing Pur Minerals "Balancing Act" Shine Control Powder -- it just seems to give a nice, soft-focus glow to my skin!  Love-love!!

Comments

Popular Posts