L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire -- "Rose Melody" & "Caramel Solo"

L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire -- "Caramel Solo" --  You've probably heard or seen these new lippies.  I knew they were out for a while, but never ventured to try them.  Walgreen's was having a BOGO, so I decided to take advantage, plus I got an additional $2.00 Off with manufacturers coupon!  Yay!!

I have to be honest; I usually don't get too excited about drugstore brands, but L'Oreal has really stepped it up with these new lippies that are sort of a hybrid, if you will as they impart gloss characteristics, with a balm, plus moisturizing properties.  It's really hard to describe; you just have to try them for yourself.

I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised with these and even went back to buy another one before the sale ended.  I love "Rose Melody", which is a beautiful warm rose.  So far, I have "Rose Melody", "Caramel Solo", and I just picked up "Nude Ballet" (pic not posted yet).

This formula applies so light and the high-shine is amazing!  The shine lasts and lasts, until you drink, eat or wipe it off.  I had mine on for about 4-5 hours and it was still shiny!  I love the texture of this formula and it has a nice soft scent too.  This gloss has good pigmentation and it is VERY moisturizing!  I had mine on for well over 5-hours and my lips felt incredibly moisturized and soft.

The packaging is super cute too; however I would prefer the case to be a matte finish, rather than polished, because it attracts fingerprints like crazy!  I love how they featured a little "window", if you will, so you can see the color -- which is a pretty good match of how the color actually looks.  I love the applicator too -- it picks up just the right amount and applies with little effort.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is that L'Oreal does not put a "seal" on their lip products.  I'm not sure why because they use sanitary seals for their powders, etc.  With that, I had to be very careful with selecting one, because they don't have testers in the drugstore, as you know.

Have any of you tried these lovely lippies yet?




L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire -- "Rose Melody" 
L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire -- "Rose Melody" -- very nice applicator
Me, wearing L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in "Rose Melody" (with Estee Lauder Lip Pencil in Tawny).

L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in "Rose Melody", pictured here with Estee Lauder Lip Pencil in Tawny.  Rich color and gloss!
This picture was taken AFTER 5-hours of wear -- see the shine?  This gloss is truly amazing and paired with a lip liner, it lasts even longer.  I was afraid it would fade and slide off, but it did not budge!

Comments

Popular Posts