Too Faced Cosmetics "Better Than Sex" Mascara

Too Faced Cosmetics "Better Than Sex" Mascara -- I read all the hype about this mascara, so I recently picked up a tube at Sephora.  There are new mascara's coming out every day and it seems overwhelming and I usually stick to drugstore mascara's (L'Oreal & Cover Girl), but decided to splurge this time.

The packaging is very high-end and the tube has a good weight to it.  I love the "hourglass" shaped brush which makes the application incredibly easy and I noticed "instant" volume to my thin and sparse eyelashes!  Impressed!!  Two coats applied nicely, without any clumps.  After about 5-hours or so, I did notice some "smearing" under my eyes, otherwise, it stayed on pretty well until I washed it off at night.  The enriched formula made my eyelashes feel very soft.

Mascara's are a hit or miss; and I would have to say I would buy this one again, if I wanted to spend $23 on mascara.  Made in Italy.





Layered on another coat to add more volume and drama (about 3 coats)
3 coats to top lashes

Picture to show the volume in just 2-coats



Comments

Popular Posts