Chanel Precision Lip Definer, "Rose Cuivre"

There is something that is so special about Chanel make-up.  I have been using Chanel products for almost twenty years now and it is a luxury brand that I always treasure; it just makes a woman feel so good about herself.  Thank you, Coco Chanel ;)

I usually don't splurge very often on luxury brand lip liner's; this shade is so beautiful and it will go so well with so many of my lip colors that I already have, so I thought it would be an excellent addition to my collection!

I chose the shade, "Rose Cuivre", which is a deep, warm coppery-rose shade with a hint of shimmer.  This pencil is highly pigmented and goes well with my natural lip color.  It applies very smoothly; stays in place for hours and extends the wear of my lip stick.  It is devine!  Chanel's lip definers are simply the best in luxury!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"