Chanel Precision Lip Definer, "Rose Cuivre"

There is something that is so special about Chanel make-up.  I have been using Chanel products for almost twenty years now and it is a luxury brand that I always treasure; it just makes a woman feel so good about herself.  Thank you, Coco Chanel ;)

I usually don't splurge very often on luxury brand lip liner's; this shade is so beautiful and it will go so well with so many of my lip colors that I already have, so I thought it would be an excellent addition to my collection!

I chose the shade, "Rose Cuivre", which is a deep, warm coppery-rose shade with a hint of shimmer.  This pencil is highly pigmented and goes well with my natural lip color.  It applies very smoothly; stays in place for hours and extends the wear of my lip stick.  It is devine!  Chanel's lip definers are simply the best in luxury!  



Comments

Popular Posts