Estee Lauder 2012 Spring Collection - Gift with Purchase!

My local Dillards department store is currently offering a gift with purchase at the Estee Lauder counter!   

You have a choice of either "skincare" or "make-up".  I chose the make-up gift.  It is a beautiful 7-piece gift which comes in a lovely make-up bag with a pretty pink and white motif print.  

What is included in the make-up gift:

Pure Color Eye Shadow Duo, "Shells"
Sumptuous Mascara, "Black" & Double Wear Concealer Duo, "Light/Medium"
Pure Color Crystal Lipstick, "Crystal Pink" Creme
Double Wear Lip Liner, "Tearose"
Pure Color Nail Lacquer, "Rosa Rosa"
EL Pleasures fragrance spray
Make-up Bag

The products that I have tried so far are the mascara, concealer and lip liner.  The Sumptuous Mascara is excellent; gives great volume, separation and no clumps!  The brush is excellent and grabs every lash.   

The Double Wear SIP concealer is very good also.  I used it under my eyes; it gives very good coverage, and you only need a very small amount of product.  I found this concealer to be very long lasting.  On the downside, I did notice however when I removed my make-up, the lines under my eyes seemed to be accentuated.  I will have to compare with my other concealers.

The concealer and mascara comes in a duo (2-in-1); which I think is really awesome!  Great to have both items together to toss in your make-up bag or when traveling.

I love the Double Wear Lip Liner; I already own a couple of these in "Tawny" and "Pink".  I'm glad the "Tearose" shade came with the free gift, because I have wanted to try this shade and the GWP gave me a chance to see whether I like it or not, and I DO!!  It looks gorgeous with a few of my lipstick shades.  I would describe the "Tearose" as a shimmery, pinky-mauve.

I'm sure that most Women who are Estee Lauder "girls" already know about the beautiful fragrance, "Pleasures"--it's a beautiful, soft and feminine scent of roses and peonies (my faves)!

All in all, I am really enjoying all of my new EL products!

Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Dillards!



Comments

Popular Posts