Estee Lauder 2012 Spring Collection - Gift with Purchase!

My local Dillards department store is currently offering a gift with purchase at the Estee Lauder counter!   

You have a choice of either "skincare" or "make-up".  I chose the make-up gift.  It is a beautiful 7-piece gift which comes in a lovely make-up bag with a pretty pink and white motif print.  

What is included in the make-up gift:

Pure Color Eye Shadow Duo, "Shells"
Sumptuous Mascara, "Black" & Double Wear Concealer Duo, "Light/Medium"
Pure Color Crystal Lipstick, "Crystal Pink" Creme
Double Wear Lip Liner, "Tearose"
Pure Color Nail Lacquer, "Rosa Rosa"
EL Pleasures fragrance spray
Make-up Bag

The products that I have tried so far are the mascara, concealer and lip liner.  The Sumptuous Mascara is excellent; gives great volume, separation and no clumps!  The brush is excellent and grabs every lash.   

The Double Wear SIP concealer is very good also.  I used it under my eyes; it gives very good coverage, and you only need a very small amount of product.  I found this concealer to be very long lasting.  On the downside, I did notice however when I removed my make-up, the lines under my eyes seemed to be accentuated.  I will have to compare with my other concealers.

The concealer and mascara comes in a duo (2-in-1); which I think is really awesome!  Great to have both items together to toss in your make-up bag or when traveling.

I love the Double Wear Lip Liner; I already own a couple of these in "Tawny" and "Pink".  I'm glad the "Tearose" shade came with the free gift, because I have wanted to try this shade and the GWP gave me a chance to see whether I like it or not, and I DO!!  It looks gorgeous with a few of my lipstick shades.  I would describe the "Tearose" as a shimmery, pinky-mauve.

I'm sure that most Women who are Estee Lauder "girls" already know about the beautiful fragrance, "Pleasures"--it's a beautiful, soft and feminine scent of roses and peonies (my faves)!

All in all, I am really enjoying all of my new EL products!

Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Dillards!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"