Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, "Ruban Rose"

I am a long-time fan of Chanel's lippy's, and the Rouge Coco is no exception!  In terms of "luxury" lipsticks, I would have to say that Chanel is at the top of that list!  This lipstick is luxury all the way, with the smooth application, the coverage, the long-wear, and that beautiful Chanel scent; not to mention the elegant packaging--what more could a girl want in a lipstick?  

I have owned several Chanel lippy's over the years and I am in love with the Rouge Coco's!

My most recent shade is "Ruban Rose" which is a very neutral rosy-pearl shade that is very wearable.  I know I will be getting more shades in the very near future ;)

chanel rouge coco lipstick ruban rose


Me, wearing Chanel Rouge Coco, "Ruban Rose"


Chanel's Rouge Coco, "Ruban Rose", pictured with Chanel Lip Definer, "Rose Cuivre" (separate blog entry)




Comments

Popular Posts