MAC Lipstick "Sandy B"

This is MAC Lipstick in "Sandy B".  It is a very pretty shell pink with peachy-golden shimmer.  This would be a great lip color to wear in the summer time.  It would look gorgeous paired with a coat of shimmery gloss!  

I asked the MAC girl at the counter what lip liner she would suggest and she suggested that I use a "Plum" lip liner?  I did not question her however; I don't think Plum would work well.  I was thinking more of a soft pink or neutral shade.

If anyone has any suggestions on a lip liner that would go well with this shade, please let me know.  I suppose you could wear this on it's own; however, I always have to use a lip liner; otherwise I feel like it's missing something and my lips don't look finished, LOL.

MAC Lipstick "Sandy B" (frost)

with flash

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"