Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick "Beige" (Lasting Shimmer)

My local Dillards department store is currently offering a gift with any Estee Lauder purchase of $35 or more.  I had my eye on a couple of items, so I decided to take advantage of this wonderful gift with purchase!  Please see my review on the the goodies I received :)

I chose the Pure Color Lipstick in "Beige", (Shimmer).  Estee Lauder describes this shade as a "mauvey-nude" color.  It's different than other beige lipsticks that I own.  Also, the "shimmer" is very subtle; it is not shimmery in the sense of "frosty" or "glittery".  This is a beautiful shade that is very wearable and is a good every day lip color. 

I also chose the Pure Color Lip Gloss in "Electric Ginger", (you can read my review in separate blog).

The Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks come in two finishes; creme and shimmer, although I have had a difficult time trying to find some shades in the shimmer finish, so I'm not sure if Estee Lauder is discontinuing the shimmer finish.  I actually like them very much. 

I found this lipstick to be very moisturizing and long-wearing.  I have read a lot of complaints about the strong fig-like scent these lipsticks have; however, it wasn't a bother for me and I noticed after a few minutes, you hardly notice the scent at all.  Personally, I prefer lipsticks to be "fragrance-free"; however, a nice, subtle scent does not bother me.  


Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick, "Beige" (shimmer), and Pure Color Gloss, "Electric Ginger" also shown

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick, "Beige" (shimmer)

EL PC Lipstick, "Beige" (shimmer)





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts