Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer, "Sizzling Taupe"

This is the very first time I have tried Estee Lauder's award-winning nail lacquers.  Why did I wait so long?  They are gorgeous!

I went with the shade "Sizzling Taupe", and it is so beautiful.  It is one of the most beautiful shades of taupe I have ever seen!  It does have a frosty look to it; however, it's not shimmery or frosty at all.  It has a touch of shimmer in it, but nothing obvious.  This nail lacquer has a very high shine and was easy to apply, and the finish is like silk, or should I say like "buttah"!!  LOL

As far as the wear; I've had this on for 2-days now, and no chips thus far!

UPDATE:  Only minor chips after 5-days of wear; I am impressed. (see pic below)

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer, "Sizzling Taupe"



No Flash
 After 5-days of wear!  I only added another topcoat.
Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer "Sizzling Taupe"--LOVE THIS :)
Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer "Sizzling Taupe" -- Still one of my favorites, a whole year later!  (updated 3/16/13)

Comments

Popular Posts