My Lipstick Collection

Since I own more lipsticks than any other make-up product, I decided it would be easier to just show a collection of some of my favorite lippies!

There are several brands that I love; which includes department store and drug store brands.  

When it comes to lipsticks, I would have to say that my favorite brands are (in no particular order); Chanel, Estee Lauder, Make Up Forever, Laura Mercier, Senna Cosmetics, Nars, Clarins, Boots No7, MAC, L'Oreal, Revlon, YSL, Guerlain, and Shiseido, just to name a few!

Here are some of my current favorites:

PART ONE
LEFT TO RIGHT: Guerlain Kiss Kiss "Forever Beige 558", and "Rose Strass 567", Chanel Coco Rouge "02 Perle", YSL Rouge Volupte "26 Tender Peach", YSL Rouge Volupte Perle "101 Beige Caress", YSL Pur Golden Lustre "107 Rose Boreale", Boots No7 Stay Perfect "Chinchilla 50" and "Under the Sun", MAC "Ramblin Rose" and "Plum Dandy"

Another view, looking from left angle

PART TWO
LEFT TO RIGHT: Kat Von D Foiled Love "Forever & Never", Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense "18" & "11", Clarins "710 Apricot Sugar", Laura Mercier "Armaretto", Rimmel Moisture Renew  "645 Dusty Rose", L'Oreal "227 Eternal Rose" & "834 Brazen Bronze" & Boots No7 Wild Volume "03 Ginger Mousse"



Looking from right angle

Comments

Popular Posts