Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, "Organdi Rose"

I love the Rouge Coco's; they are so silky and moisturizing.  I recently purchased "Organdi Rose", which is a deep rosey-mauve shade; it's a little more bold than I was looking for, nonetheless, it's very pretty.  I don't think this will be my "go-to", "every day" lippy.

The Rouge Coco's apply so smoothly and are very moisturizing and long-wearing.  I love the scent, which Chanel is famous for in their lippy's.  I would describe it as a rose scent; it's very subtle and not over-powering at all, imo.  The metal black case and double "C's" stamp is so chic!  

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, "Organdi Rose"


Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, "Organdi Rose" (no flash)

Me, wearing Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, "Organdi Rose"

With flash, to see shimmer finish

Comments

Popular Posts