Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick, #11 Pearly Rosewood, #18 Pearly Beige & #19 Pearly Orange Pink

I currently own three MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks in the "pearly" finish.  I love these lipsticks.  They are highly pigmented and long-lasting.  These lipsticks are available in three different finishes; satin, pearly and matte.  I have to say that I have found the "pearly" finish to feel quite matte, so I'm sure the matte finish may be too drying for my lips.  I can't comment on the "satin" finish, since I don't own any. 

The shade, #11 "Pearly Rosewood" is a beautiful rose-mauve; I love this shade and wear it quite often.   #18 "Pearly Beige" is a gorgeous golden-beige, and #19 "Pearly Orange Pink" is a very dramatic deep orange-pink color, which I don't wear very often.  I would say this shade is best for evening wear (not daytime); it is a very unusual; however, unique color.  

I really love these lipsticks; they are dramatic and luxurious; they feel good on the lips, not drying and last for hours!  The color lasts all day, basically, even after eating and drinking; however, you do need to re-apply to freshen-up your look.  

If you are looking for a lipstick that you can wear on a day when you will be busy (great for travel days) or won't have much time to re-apply lipstick, this is the lipstick that you can apply and you are good to go!

I love the pearly finish; it gives my lips dimension.  The fragrance is very nice also; not too overpowering.  Packaging is very sleek and elegant too.  These lippy's retail for around $19 USD, so a very good buy!  

You can find MUFE at Sephora and ULTA.

L to R: "19 Pearly Orange Pink", "18 Pearly Beige" & "11 Pearly Rosewood"

L to R: "19 Pearly Orange Pink", "18 Pearly Beige" & "11 Pearly Rosewood"

L to R: "19 Pearly Orange Pink", "11 Pearly Rosewood, "18 Pearly Beige" (Pearly finish)

Comments

Popular Posts