Clarins Joli Rouge, #710 Apricot Sugar

This is a beautiful formula that is very moisturizing, yet long-wearing.  The shade "Apricot Sugar" was from the Fall 2011 collection, I believe.  I had a difficult time finding this shade in my local department stores, but was happy to find it at Clarins on-line.  This is a beautiful shade; a perfect nude color that is very wearable.  I love the warm, peachy-coppery-apricot shades.  I highly recommend ordering through the Clarins website; they ship very quickly and you also get to chose three deluxe samples with your order!
With Flash

No Flash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"