YSL Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre Lipstick, #107 Rose Boreale

I just picked-up the new YSL Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre at my local Nordy's, and I am absolutely loving this lipstick!  I own more lipsticks than any other make-up, and this one is in my top ten!  I chose "Rose Boreale", #107 which is a beautiful mid-toned, warm rose. 

This is a very wearable shade that I can wear every day.  It goes on so beautifully, and it gives your lips a nice "glow"; not at all frosty or shimmery.  This formula gives a beautiful "luminous" finish. 

The packaging is so beautiful and chic; although the shiny gold plating does show finger prints and smudges very easily--no biggie for me.  I really love this formula; It's very moisturizing too.  I'm not sure if YSL is planning on keeping this formula in their permanent line, but I will be going back for more colors! 
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre in Rose Boreale "107"

No Flash

Me, wearing YSL "Rose Boreale" #107  (I am in love with this shade)

Comments

Popular Posts