Bring On The Spring!!

This has been a brutal winter for most of the country and I'm sure many of us are ready for Spring to begin!  Haven't we had enough of the chilling temps, ice and snow?  So, bring on the Spring!!

Springtime is such an exiting time for me; I love seeing all the spring colors in fashion and make-up! Springtime gives us a chance to try something new; refresh and renew our body, spirit and mind! Spring gives us something to look forward to.....and, Summer!  Yay!  My favorite time of year!

I've been checking-out all the new spring colors from all my favorite make-up lines.  I always get excited looking through the magazines and Sephora and ULTA flyers!  I have already added a few more items to my "wish list", LOL.  I have my eye on a couple of new lip colors from NARS, Make Up For Ever (MUFE), and Chanel.  I feel that a new lipstick really helps to brighten my mood and give me a fresh new look, don't you feel the same?  

Lately, I have been experimenting with different liquid foundations.  I stopped wearing liquid foundations for several years and could not part with my Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation -- that has been my holy grail; however, liquid foundations have really come a long way and I am quite impressed with the matte and longer-wearing foundations from Dior, Lancome, NARS, MUFE & Chanel.  

MUFE has added a lot of new and interesting products to their line lately, so be sure to check them out online, or at Sephora.  Also, Chanel has reformulated and re-launched the Rouge Coco lipsticks and they have some really beautiful colors; I have my eye on several, LOL ;)

So, I hope you all have a wonderful spring and hope this season brings some new and exciting changes in your life!

XO,
Bridget


Comments

Popular Posts