Nexxus Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo


I was looking for a good clarifying shampoo and saw this one on Amazon.  It got really good reviews, so I decided to try it out.  This is a very nice purifying/clarifying shampoo and it smells really great.  It's a clear liquid formula and rinses very nicely.  I love how soft my hair feels after using this shampoo.  
I've been using this about twice a month or so to get rid of buildup from styling products.  This is also great for swimmers hair because it helps remove impurities and chlorine from your hair if you spend a lot of time swimming, which I do in the summertime.

Phyto Organics is an organic line from NEXXUS.  I happen to own several products from the Phyto Organics line and love them all.  These products are only sold in exclusive salons in the states and are very hard to find, so ordering online is the best route for me.

Please excuse the first picture.  I have no idea why the picture is sideways because that is not how I took the picture.


Comments

Popular Posts