Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and Naked 3 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Duo in Darkside and Blackheart

The Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette has been out for a while now and I have had this palette for several months, and I'm just getting around to posting it.  Sorry!

I usually don't purchase eye shadow palettes, but the Naked 3 really caught my eye and I kept thinking about it, until one day, I stopped at ULTA to pick it up!  I really love the Naked 3 Palette's nudey/rosy hue, which compliments my hazel eyes very nicely.  

There are tons of blogs and reviews on this, so I will keep this short.  To sum it up, I LOVE THIS!!  I have been having fun using all the different shades and they are all beautiful.  The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is the only eyeshadows I have been wearing. See the lovely pics below of all the different looks with this palette!



They are all beautiful, but I have been especially loving Dust (beautiful highlighter), Burnout, Buzz, Liar, Factory, Mugshot....Darkside and Blackout are amazing for lining the eyes and adding depth to your contour.

Close-ups:






Of course, I had to pick up the 24/7 eye pencil Naked 3 Duo!



Swatch of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Pencil Duo (Darkside & Blackheart)

Some pics of me wearing the UD Naked 3 eyeshadows:









Comments

Popular Posts