Rosy Lips! MAC, Clarins, Dior, Lancome & Elizabeth Arden

I was recently rummaging through all my lipsticks and realized how many rosy lipsticks I have!  Oh my!!  

Thought I would share just a few with you.  I really love all of these, so I can't really say which one is my favorite.


Some swatches.....all in order as they appear above.  Now, I am not a big fan of swatches, because I can just never seem to get the photo to come out right.  Of course, the colors look different depending on the lighting, so it's really difficult to get the actual color.  Additionally, I just swatched them on a white tissue, not on my lips so of course, the color will look different depending on your skin/lip tone.  But, I just did this for fun and for the heck of it.  The picture above was taken with flash.  The picture below is without flash.

Comments

Popular Posts