Vichy Idealia Life Serum

After reading rave reviews about the Vichy Idealia Life Serum, I had to give it a try.  Vichy is a brand which is owned by Lancome.  I have tried the Lancome Visionnaire, which I loved, but it is very expensive.  Lancome just improved the Visionnaire serum, but I haven't tried the new formula yet.

With that said, I thought I would give the Vichy brand a try.  This serum claims to give the skin a radiant and smoother appearance, even out skintone and refine pores.  

I used the entire 1.01 ounce of product and sadly, did not see any visible results.  So many women raved about this serum, so that is why I am scratching my head because this product did nothing for me.  I did not see improvement in my pores.  If anything, I saw more blackheads in places that I never had blackheads before.  

Maybe for some women, this is great; however for me, I cannot say anything remarkable.  








Comments

Popular Posts