Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick, "N51 - Coral Confident"


If you've been following my blog for the past several years, you already know that I am a fan of both MUFE's Rouge Artist Intense and Natural lipstick formula.

The shade I have here is from the MUFE Natural line; #51, which is named "Coral Confident".  I find it frustrating that these French cosmetic companies put numbers on their make-up, instead of just the name, or some do both; however, MUFE does gives the lipstick a name, but they don't put it on the packaging, itself....Urgghhhh!!

Anywho......I saw this shade online and it looked like a lovely sheer coral shade that I thought would be pretty for the upcoming summer season.  However, I took some pictures of the color on my lips (see pics below), and it was quite frustrating to get the exact shade on camera because the color looked more like a bright coral in my bathroom, while it looked totally different in natural lighting and outdoors.....more of a soft pinky-coral.  So, I took several pictures in different lighting for comparison.

The formula:  I love -- it's more silky than the original "Intense" formula (which is more matte); however the Natural formula is still very pigmented.

Okay, now for the pics!




This picture was taken indoors, with flash:

This pic was taken indoors with natural lighting.....see how different it looks?

This pic was taken outdoors, in natural lighting:

And lastly, this pic was taken outdoors in full sun.....see how it looks more of a soft coral-pink?

Comments

Popular Posts