Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" EDT Spray - GWP Summer 2014

Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" EDT Spray - GWP Summer 2014  --   I wanted this for my Birthday, so my Husband picked it up for me (he's such a sweetie).  Dolce & Gabbana is running a promotion now; with any large purchase, you get this beautiful beach towel.  What they don't tell you up-front is that you have to buy the largest size (3.3. oz), in order to get the beach towel.  I told the nice sales girl at Dillard's that my Husband will be stopping by to pick it up for me and she assured me that I would get the beach towel with "any" purchase.  However, when I showed up with my Husband, it was a different story.  She said the GWP only comes with the 3.3 oz. size and I assured her the other sales girl told me differently.  To make a long story short, they were both very kind and gave it to me anyway.  This really made my day!

The beach towel is gorgeous (see pic below).  It came packaged in beautiful gift box.  The box is so beautiful that I'm going to keep it.

I have wanted this fragrance for a very long time, and when I saw this gorgeous beach towel, now was a good time to pick it up!

Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" is a wonderful summertime scent.  It's so light and fresh -- I love wearing this!
Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" EDT Spray - GWP Summer 2014
D & G Light Blue Beach Towel - GWP

Comments

Popular Posts