NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer "Custard" (Medium 1)

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer "Custard" (medium 1) --  I have been using NARS Concealer (original stick) for years now and wanted to try his new radiant creamy concealer.  I wear the shade "Custard" (Medium 1), as shown here.

I usually tend to stay away from creamy concealers because I find a lot of them to be difficult to blend, but not this one!  When I first tried it, I used 2-3 dots under my eyes and blended, but I found that you only need a teeny-tiny amount under your eyes; maybe 1 or 2 dots for beautiful coverage.

This product does every thing that it claims to do.  It hides dark circles, gives a medium-to-full coverage and a luminous finish.

I really love this and so glad I picked it up.  



NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer "Custard" (Medium 1)
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer "Custard" (Medium 1) -- Blended....look how beautiful that finish is! 


Comments

Popular Posts