Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer "Solstice 201"

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer "Solstice 201" --  I went to Wal-Mart recently and picked up this new lip lacquer from Rimmel.  It's more of a liquid lipstick than a lacquer.  I chose the shade "Solstice 201", which is a lovely warm rose.  This is a pretty decent lip lacquer, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent/taste, but it's not that bad.  The applicator is a bit strange as it has a "hole" at the top; I suppose to help hold the lacquer and apply to the lips.  It felt a little strange when I was applying it.  I prefer just a flat applicator to apply gloss/lacquers.  I really like the color and it lasted a good while on my lips and my lips felt moisturized for several hours.  

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer "Solstice 201"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"