L'Oreal True Match Gentle Mineral Powder "Buff Beige"

L'Oreal True Match Gentle Mineral Powder "Buff Beige" -- I became interested in this mineral powder compact after I purchased the L'Oreal Liquid Powder foundation.  I really like this powder and have been wearing this as a finishing powder over the Liquid Powder foundation.

The shade I chose, "Buff Beige" seems to be a perfect match for my medium skin tone, and even though I could go a tad darker in the summer months, the "Buff Beige" is a shade that I will be able to wear year-round.

I think this is a great powder, when it comes to drugstore brands.  This is a very lightweight powder, hence the name "gentle" in it.  This powder is finely milled and silky soft.  Keep in mind this powder does not give a lot of coverage however, you can really lay this powder on and it's not going to cake-up on your skin.  It's very natural looking.  I just buff it on with my powder brush.

The compact is quite nice, and comes with a separate compartment which holds a sponge applicator and mirror, which is nice if you want to carry the powder with you for touch-ups.

I have oily/combo skin and I found that I needed to touch-up after about 4 hours or so, keeping in mind it is summer right now and I live in hot & humid South Florida, LOL.

I highly recommend this powder, if you are looking for a good drugstore brand that is economical and has a natural finish.

L'Oreal True Match Gentle Mineral Powder "Buff Beige" 



Comments

Popular Posts