Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss "Crystal Baby 69" (Shimmer)

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss "Crystal Baby 69" (Shimmer) -- When I heard that Estee Lauder was coming out with  a Limited Edition gloss, I had to run to my EL counter to get one!  Luckily, my Nordy counter (those girls know me well, lol) still had a couple left.

I have noticed that these LE glosses were not highly advertised and my Nordy counter did not even have a display out. so a consumer walking by would not even know it exists, without hearing about it first.  These LE glosses may be gone from your EL counter by the time you read this.  Everything happens so fast in cosmetic industry that it is impossible to keep up!  LOL

With that out of the way, okay -- whew......well, I am loving this gloss.  EL Pure Color Glosses are one of my faves (next to Chanel Glossimers and Lancome Color Fever Gloss -- which are being discontinued (me so sad).

Crystal Baby is a gorgeous warm, opalescent pink that I will be wearing all Summer long!



Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss "Crystal Baby 69" (Shimmer) -- Shown here with EL Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Pencil in "Tawny"

Comments

  1. Which lancome or chanel gloss colors that you like? Ok...I'm a stay at home mom. All my make up is embarrassing old and I'm sad to report that I got lazy and stopped wearing make up at all. I'm starting over and I found your blog. Thanks for putting all these cool posts for me to check out. I'm vowing this week since my son starts kindergarten tomorrow that I'm going to at least get a new lip gloss and some bronzer!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts