L'Oreal Silky Sheer Face Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50+

In the summer, I have to wear at least a SPF 50 on my face.  I can't stand when my face burns.  I recently purchased L'Oreal Silky Sheer Face Lotion at Target, and when I got home, I noticed that the previous sunscreen, "Sublime Sun" I had purchased last year was similar.  

Ah-ha!! L'Oreal:  You tried to trick me!!  Could it be the same exact product, but in new packaging?!  I tried to see what was different about it, but the ingredients are the same, they just renamed it and packaged and marketed it differently to confuse the consumer.  

I do happen to like this sunscreen; however, do keep in mind that although it says "Water Resistant 80 minutes", it is a very thin liquid and it seems to sweat off very quickly, so you will need to reapply often, which is okay with me.  

Comments

Popular Posts