L'Oreal Silky Sheer Face Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50+

In the summer, I have to wear at least a SPF 50 on my face.  I can't stand when my face burns.  I recently purchased L'Oreal Silky Sheer Face Lotion at Target, and when I got home, I noticed that the previous sunscreen, "Sublime Sun" I had purchased last year was similar.  

Ah-ha!! L'Oreal:  You tried to trick me!!  Could it be the same exact product, but in new packaging?!  I tried to see what was different about it, but the ingredients are the same, they just renamed it and packaged and marketed it differently to confuse the consumer.  

I do happen to like this sunscreen; however, do keep in mind that although it says "Water Resistant 80 minutes", it is a very thin liquid and it seems to sweat off very quickly, so you will need to reapply often, which is okay with me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"