Milani Baked Bronzing Powders "Soleil 05" and "Sunset 08" (LE)

Milani Baked Bronzing Powders --  I recently picked-up two Milani Baked Bronzers.  I have read so many great things about these bronzers, but never tried them.  I also have one of their baked blushes, which are fantastic.  For a drugstore brand, these are really great powders and at around $9 USD, you don't feel guilty for trying one or two!  These bronzing powders are made in Italy and are very high-quality!

The packaging is a little bulky, but okay.  I wish they would make a better design because they are difficult to open and not good for a girls manicure, LOL.  The compact features a separate compartment, which holds an applicator brush.  I use my own bronzer/kabuki brush for applying these bronzers.

I have the two shades "Soleil 05", which is a medium-tone bronze, and "Sunset 08", which is new and limited edition for Summer 2014.  I had a difficult time finding this one, but at the last Walgreens I tried, there it was!  The other two shades they offer is "Glow", which is the lightest shade and "Golden", which is the darkest bronze shade.  All shades have a golden shimmer to them, but not glittery at all -- very subtle shimmer.

"Soleil" is a medium bronze with shimmer, while "Sunset" (LE) is a "matte" bronzer and much lighter.  Actually too light for my skin and I can almost wear it as a foundation in the summertime.  They are both lovely, nonetheless.

You get a huge .25 oz/ 7 grams of product which will like, last forever!  All you need is like a couple of swirls in the pan to give you a golden bronze glow!

I highly recommend these bronzing powders from Milani -- they are made in Italy and are very affordable.
Left to Right:  Milani Baked Bronzing Powders "Soleil 05" and "Sunset 08" (LE)




Milani Baked Bronzing Powder "Soleil 05" (shimmer)
Milani Baked Bronzing Powder "Sunset 08" (LE) - matte finish

Comments

Popular Posts