Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner "Smokey Quartz"

Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner "Smokey Quartz"  -- There are so many of these eyeshadow/liner sticks on the market now and I own a few from Laura Mercier.  I wanted to try this one, by Trish McEvoy.

The shade "Smokey Quartz" is a beautiful plum with taupe and shimmer.  Now, these claim to have 24-hour wear, but after 8-hours or so without a primer, the color was disappearing and melted away on my lids.  When I use a primer, it will last me the entire day.

What I love about this shadow stick, and others is that they are so easy to apply and I find myself reaching for these more, especially during the summertime, when you want something quick and easy and a splash of color on your eyes -- you can't go wrong with these!

I can't say I would repurchase this because there are so many of these shadow sticks on the market and they all seem to be about the same, to me, some are just pricier than others. 


Trish McEvoy 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner "Smokey Quartz"


Comments

Popular Posts